Aplt1: Free Audiobook Player provides a better way to enjoy free audiobooks from LibriVox, or any other unprotected mp3 audio book that is available via RSS.
- Optimized for LibriVox, e.g. title and author are better organized; adds cover image, reader (!), description, genre and language.
- No advertisements.
(We may add book-specific links in the future.)
- Automatic timestamps keep track of current and recent positions across multiple books.
- Large 'Play' button and uncrowded layout: easy to tap on the go.
- Rewind by 5 seconds if you miss a little of the audio, 30 seconds if more.
- Landscape layout provides a more natural approach for controlling audio playback and displaying relevant details.
- Portrait layout with lots of information, organized for clarity.
- Time remaining in the entire book included to help you plan when to look for your next book.
- Several additional features that are optimized for books rather than for podcasts.
Need some help getting started? See our Help, Tips and Notes (which is also linked at the top of this page)
We welcome your feature requests, suggestions or other comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.